Here’s a few tips that will help you know what it takes to pick up women without being sleazy.
1. Appearances matter. Upgrade your wardrobe. Get a few really nice clothes and a few casual clothes that have a little class. Get a sharp haircut and take better of your skin. Smell nice. These things might sound obvious, but many guys completely miss out in this area.
The same thing applies to your living space. Get out on your own, if you haven’t already. Get a place where you have some contemporary furnishings. Keep the place clean and smelling clean.
2. How you carry yourself is also a big draw. Do you slouch a lot, wear you pants below a beer belly, or sit in the shadows in a hunched over position? STOP! Begin to stand straight with no slouching. Be relaxed in your shoulders, but hold your posture up. Get out in the open with other people.
3. Character counts. If you’re known for flying off the handle quickly, or if you’ve told a few whoppers to get out of a date or something else, be aware that those things will come back to haunt you. Learn patience. Begin to practice honesty. Become a better person. That is extremely sexy to many women.
4. Learn the art of conversation. Women love to talk. If you have trouble talking with women, then do something about it. Take a speech class; listen to how a great character in the movies talks. Then just emulate them.
5. Having other girls that are just your friends tells a lot of women that you’re a fellow that other girls like to be around. You’re a decent person, not just some guy trying to pick her up.
6. Finally, as cliché as this might sound, women love a guy with a sense of humor. I heard one fellow say that if he can get a woman to laugh and keep her laughing, she’ll laugh all the way into bed. Not guy humor, but wit, cleverness, and great story telling.